ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
So I went for a bit of a road trip today and I liked the look of a suzuki Ignis Sport and erm, bought it...
DSC00524.gif

DSC00523.gif

DSC00522.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
drunk?!

only joking mate, shame u got rid if the clio though, liked yours.

heard good things about them, but not for me.

182 has now gone!
My friend at work has got one the same.. I call it the postman pat van!!!!

Quite quick little cars

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
So I went for a bit of a road trip today and I liked the look of a suzuki Ignis Sport and erm, bought it...

Do you sprinkle marijuana into your Starbucks?

They are supposed to be a very good little car but my god are they ugly.

It has got Turinis' though.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
@ Bendee....

When in fact, the Ignis Sport is a very good car so that shows the depth of your knowledge. Its been highly acclaimed as a very good handling car.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Do you sprinkle marijuana into your Starbucks?

They are supposed to be a very good little car but my god are they ugly.

It has got Turinis' though.
They are enkei's ;)
They aren't the prettiest cars but having been in my friends they are brilliant fun, fast and grip like nothing I've been in standard. My clio stays for the minute as I love it so and its insured until July so I can still bring it to FCS. And dont worry I know it isn't gonna get much love on a clio forum but I wanted to show it off anywho :D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Congrats on the new motor Kneel .. take no notice of the renault bummers :)

its not about bumming renault its about having taste and knowing a awful car when you see one.
I'll not be worrying about that comment when I'm driving along rattle free, and not worrying about anything going wrong. The joys of owning a well built car are to come for me ;)
oh and yeah its a 1.5 litre VVT.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Kneel you can find some nice tuning parts for the Ignis Sport. Espeically from the likes of Cusco with coilovers etc.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Well congrats' matey. As said, good little cars for what they are. It wouldn't be my choice but then a Clio isn't the epitome of style.

I don't know what Speedline will have to say about Enkei copying the Turini LOL. I knew they wouldn't be Turinis', just jesting.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely, keep us up to date with how you get on with it.

I'm on the lookout for one of these for myself for when my Cup retires. Great cars.

What did you pay for what mileage if you don't mind me asking? (PM if necessary)

Thanks

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Lovely, keep us up to date with how you get on with it.

I'm on the lookout for one of these for myself for when my Cup retires. Great cars.

What did you pay for what mileage if you don't mind me asking? (PM if necessary)

Thanks
The best part about the car was the price, it was £4499 and its done 5800 miles! Len_beach I think they've just about changed the wheel enough to avoid a lawsuit. When my friend measured up a set of turini's against his it did look really nice, but they were 18's so a bit big...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
If you're having a look at one Mark go check out www.sisoc.co.uk Theres loads of usefull information on what to look for and stuff. Its weird there to me as in comparison to here its a tiny club but the information there helped me make sure that I didn't drive 100miles for a banger.

White R26/Stripped Valver
Actually looks quite nice, i reckon once thats slammed it would start to look even better.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
It would look alright slammed, they also look ok on 17s but for the sake of my insurance I'm not going to toy with this one...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
no mods on the ignis, I like it as standard plus any aftermarket kit on them is quite expensive. Im happy with it as it is. It would look good with certain changes to it.

Golf R soon...
Looks good! Like the combination of white wheels and red paint work :)

Reminds me of the Paris to Dekara cars

Mustang, S13, AX GT
If I was gonna modify it I'd get it looking like super 1600 cars they run, they look sweet but like said I'll try and keep it standard. cheers for the comments guys :D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Just a quick favour, could anyone photoshop my wheels onto the ignis?
This is probably the best pic to try with:
SANY0001.gif

Or This:
SANY0028.gif

Cheers.