ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
had it just over a week now.
I love it, makes a great noise (pops and bangs on gear changes :approve:) only downside is the MPG but I don't do many miles so does not affect me.

DSC_0270a.jpg

DSC_0269a.jpg

DSC_0272a.jpg

Looks lovely mate, they do make a nice sound , have you come straight from a Clio? when i test drove one i still had the Clio and it felt HUGE! LOL

leon

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
no I swaped the clio just over a year ago for a Honda civic 2.2 diesel but never got on with the diesel, it was a good car but never put a smile on my face like the clio did

BMW M135i
Bloody lovely, must be living under a rock. Never even realised they were facelifting the Mk2 Focus :eek:.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
A good choice of colour.

Not tempted by Lancer though, not that much different in weight, and may I say faster as well....:quiet:

I've not seen a facelifted st on the road yet. I like it as it subtle, none of that gash silver detailing on them anymore.

Nice :cool:

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Evolution VIII GSR's can be bought for as little as 15K these days. If not settle for a VII starting at 11K.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats. Not sure if i like them or not. Have to wait till i see one OTR.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Evolution VIII GSR's can be bought for as little as 15K these days. If not settle for a VII starting at 11K.

thats for the + comments

as for a Lancer I would love one but my car is brand new, a Lancer I could afford would not be.
also the running costs are a LOT more than the Focus ie insurance, servicing, tyres etc

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Like the look of the new one.Theres a white one on pistonheads and they do look good

Golf R soon...
First face lift I've seen looks very nice, what kind of mpg you getting from it?

I've had my R32 for almost a week and it gets roughly 21-24 mpg.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
First face lift I've seen looks very nice, what kind of mpg you getting from it?

I've had my R32 for almost a week and it gets roughly 21-24 mpg.

thats not bad

When I did a bit of a run the other day, country lanes and A roads I got 26 MPG but to and from work it's about 19MPG, but it has not done 300 miles yet so should get better when the engine frees up a bit