ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car

Dervvv
this is my new car.... i like it VERY much! i have far more room and it is perfect for long distance travel that i have to do for work

have big plans for it :)

Photo0158.jpg

Photo0159.jpg

Photo0159.jpg

Photo0161.jpg

Photo0162.jpg

abit dirty on it atm lol! havent got round to washing it yeat lol!:lolup:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
engine? spec?..

Wouldnt touch anything under a 2.0tdi tbh

Even the 2.0fsi 4 motions are pisch!

Dervvv
2.0 tdi 130bhp
yea bbs is the way to go.... gonna drop it about 100mm - 110mm on 18's so wont be going fast anywere lol as the sump sit low on them lol!

tunning box in it atm so i think it about 152bhp as it says it adds 25bhp to it.... but remapp will be after xmas and some body and visual works

Diss if u want lees 182.... but when u crash in a french car ur not likly to walk from it comfie :)

A silver Honda
Don't see how he was dissing it? It does look like a nice family hatch!

Liking your plans for it.

astra coupe on coilovers
lees just basically saying that the engines are rubbish not dissing the car in genral mate

320d
Not bad atall mate. Would have gone 3 door personally.

Also renault are one of the more safetly driven car makers, nearly every car they make is 5* NCAP

2.0 tdi 130bhp
yea bbs is the way to go.... gonna drop it about 100mm - 110mm on 18's so wont be going fast anywere lol as the sump sit low on them lol!

tunning box in it atm so i think it about 152bhp as it says it adds 25bhp to it.... but remapp will be after xmas and some body and visual works

Diss if u want lees 182.... but when u crash in a french car ur not likly to walk from it comfie :)
no offence steve, but a clio is one of the safest cars to walk away from after a crash!

MG ZS180 Mk2
I don't think much of your photography skills. First few photos you haven't even got the whole car in and the others aren't even straight. Reminds me of my Nan trying to take pictures and always cutting the head off.

I don't get these 'on the pi55' style photos.

Dervvv
Just an update :)

I went to Auto Alloys today to see about the rims i am going for :) and i have decided :)

414220874a6966968767l.jpg

should be here with in a week but will not be going on the car until i have it lowered more! its taking longer to get stuff for the car as i got paid off from BT 3weeks before chirstmas but was lucky to get a new job 4days later :)

not going for the bbs look at it is not my kinda thing and i have seen a few boras/jettas with these alloys on and i like the idea :)

atm the cars now at 165bhp ( on rolling road from the tyre not flywheel ) and i still enjoy every minute of driving it lol!

but i have bought another clio lol!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
hmmm.. i wouldnt!!! TT V6 wheels, colour coding and a good drop is the way i woulda went!!

Turbos.
Why bother with a mundane 5 door.... they're good cars the Golfs, but i'd put my money away for the next car and enjoy the Golf for what it is.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
2.0 tdi 130bhp

If I was dissing I would have said it was a cack family hatch not a nice one.

Dervvv
got my coilovers and there in and fitted thanks to a mate of mine (Y) who done a smashing job on short notice! (H)

only have this one picture at the minute but here it is....

Photo0278.jpg

will be getting more pictures soon, lost the charger for my samsung camera and this is off my phone,

still another 40mm can go down at front and 10mm in the back but can take the helpers out and drop it more.

Nice car, my nan has one.

And i can vouch Reno are safe cars, had a little bump in mine at about 10mph... air bags coming out of every where :(

Tangoed Works
needs big plans, as standard that is ultra dull. brabus rims look good on the car though.

AK

M240i
LOL the stickers are different mate..

I do like the alloys tho, was a bit sceptical at first but i really think they suit it!

Dervvv
Dials = Yes, boosts soo much she spins in every gear!
Stickers = Why the hell not! Dare to bo Different!?! look out edition 38 ;)