ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car.

Guys n girls, just to say I am really enjoying after two days my new Clio, I put a small section up in the newbie posts about it.

I think the Gordini is about the best looking out there, and it handles great. Spent most of the day getting used to it.

Is there any other members with Gordinis on here?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Guys n girls, just to say I am really enjoying after two days my new Clio, I put a small section up in the newbie posts about it.

I think the Gordini is about the best looking out there, and it handles great. Spent most of the day getting used to it.

Is there any other members with Gordinis on here?

Aslong as your happy with it

Personally I think they are hideous. Like you've crashed it backwards into Halfords.

But if you like it, that's the important thing.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
They are nice in the flesh! Took an order for a Glacier White one with Black Speedlines and no graphics at the weekend - kind of misses the point, but looking forwards to seeing it!

I take it by the replies I am barking up the wrong tree then.
The wheels have made me think of other things etc, but then I remember the GT5 Gordini,
and that was a good car for its time.
@172Ben, Hanley is just down the road.....

could have been yours then? Im from haslington, but work in hanley.

Was thursday the 14th i think.

I picked mine up from Selby on Saturday. I live around the corner near Leighton Hospital!
I know Renault have one at there showroom which is a demo car.

White clique
I for 1 think they look superb, and if i was to get a 200 it would probs be one of these. Some peeps think they are over priced but who cares.

Congrats BTW.

Pics of the car??

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just the wrong side of ott for me. The front blade, wing mirrors in White looks odd, the blue/silver wheels are very ripspeed. Like the interior though.

White clique
Just the wrong side of ott for me. The front blade, wing mirrors in White looks odd, the blue/silver wheels are very ripspeed. Like the interior though.

hmm it is aggresive styling, but no worse than the 182 in racing blue with stripes, or Minis with decals, or Abarth 500s etc. Or even an R27 with roof decals.

I think the 200 has got some undeserved stick IMO, but its all down to personal preference i guess.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Saw one on ebay the other day- cat C- all the front end & wheels had been smashed up beyond recognition---

Looked half decent

S

Elise 111R
hmm it is aggresive styling, but no worse than the 182 in racing blue with stripes, or Minis with decals, or Abarth 500s etc. Or even an R27 with roof decals.

I think the 200 has got some undeserved stick IMO, but its all down to personal preference i guess.

Really its not undeserved and yes down to personal preference but how can a few stripes compare to the complete butchering of what is an ugly duckling anyway...