ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new car :-)

Clio 200
my new Clio 200 with cup pack.
not the best photo's (sorry), will get a better one up soon.
0012.gif

0022.gif

0042.jpg

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Bosh £100 of Cleaning gear, mint her up and get driving :)

How many miles on it?

260% JCW
Very nice, IMO the front looks better on the 200 when the bumper's all one colour. Wonder if anyone's considered painting the bumper all one colour on other 200's. I will if i get one.

£100 of cleaning gear? f**k that, Just drive it.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
£100 of cleaning gear? f**k that, Just drive it.

Don't get me wrong, it gets driven as per "Clio RS 200" Driving manual, but it's nice to see it bright and gleaming on a sunday afternoon and on the way to work Monday morning :)

Just had a neighbour too in a 53 plate Megane asking if this was the new version of hers... She kept repeating how nice it was too :) I think she wanted me, but there you go lol.

Clio 200
thanks, its just done 21k, mint condition. I want to put a tunepoint and bluetooth if poss, but unsure IF its only pre-order add-ons only.????

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Don't get me wrong, it gets driven as per "Clio RS 200" Driving manual, but it's nice to see it bright and gleaming on a sunday afternoon and on the way to work Monday morning :)

Just had a neighbour too in a 53 plate Megane asking if this was the new version of hers... She kept repeating how nice it was too :) I think she wanted me, but there you go lol.

hahahaha quality - was she fit ?