ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car!

Clio 172
Thanks! im only 17 and been passed from march, have not told my parents yet. just worrying about that atm & making sure they do not find out!

Red
Thanks! im only 17 and been passed from march, have not told my parents yet. just worrying about that atm & making sure they do not find out!

Small tattoos and massive cocaine habits are easy to hide. Cars tend not to be.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
He will get insured as its still registered as a 1.4..

*awaits the comments*

Clio 172
Traders Insurance during 9-9 & i have shown them the car and they seem happy with it as long as i show them evidence it will keep its value!

Clio 172
i will be keeping my clio as well as i mostly drive from 9-6 in the morning, but from november my traders insurance will be 24 hours of a day and the civic being turned into a track car.

Megane GT
The guy who wrote that advert has appalling spelling and grammar :dapprove: but nice car mate :) good luck hiding that from your parents! Have you kept the other one? Or are you planning on telling your parents that you now use public transport?

Clio 172
Thank you, and the clio is staying :), and lol thats how they roll in the jdm scene. i have 2 garages a few mins away there would be no way they would find out my mum said i could do what i want its my dad im a little worried about though.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sorry, it may just be me but it looks like a right f*cking shed.

Aslong as your happy though mate.

Merc
Why on earth hide it from your parents unless you have nicked mummy or daddy's hard earned?

God forbid something happened to you in that car and they know nothing.

Clio 172
Engine needs tidying and the interior needs stripping, some nice bride seats & takatas, and also beautiful rota alloys and it will transform the car!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Only the JDM scene boys would think its cool to own a ''Whale Penis Induction Kit''

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Do you own or work in a kebab/pizza/fried chicken shop?

FLOL. Clearly a part-time drug dealer given the fact he's hiding it from his folks. Next time I order some fried chicken, I can imagine him turning up in this heap to drop off my fillets and gravy

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cat-C ? Do not want.

Insurance 9am-9pm !? So you'll be declaring it SORN every night I presume ?

Anyway, enjoy being pulled.

/grumpyoldperson

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks quite bad actually.

Oh and VIC check means it's chassis number matches not that the repair has been done safely or correctly.