ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new clio 182

clio 182
@182_steve yeah they are mate proper solid! especially when fitted with PowerFlex dogbone and engine mount insert :up:

feels like a new car after having some cash thrown at it lol

clio 182
fitted my new ITG universal airbox
20160926_185438.png

clio 182
new custom pipe all the way through. it's not to everyone's taste I'm sure but it's different and I'm happy with how it looks.

it's just way too raspy, loud and droney! definitely going back to get a silencer fitted or something lol

new flanges and gaskets. flexi pipe. 2.5" pipe work and custom box and tips

Screenshot_20160930-130845.png
20160930_124212.jpg
20160930_124113.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 182
Had my clio mapped at EFI today, top service and top bloke.

really happy with the results we started with 178 induction and full exhaust, and after we ended with a nice 182 which isn't a massive increase but for the money the car feels and drives 10x better and my mpg is going up lol

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I heard changing the dog bone can cause rattles? Or did I read that wrong?
It does cause some more vibration. Mine has settled in well and I barely notice any extra vibration or noise. Gear change is still much better though. Do it and if you don't like just sell it on here.

clio 182
@Phillipsuk it depends how tight everything is lol

engine mount + dogbone is a vast improvement over the standard items for only abit of pocket money :up:

exhaust mounts aren't a necessity, and alot of people d.i.y them but personally look gash! all depends how saggy your original exhaust bushes are mate.

clio 182
it's a good car and i wanted to make sure it stays that way :up: @182_steve also helps with re sale if needs be.

interior fresh up next.
- (snappy wheel) + door handle trims etc
- maybe standard seats re-trim or some form of smart buckets I don't want too track style