ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Clio V6 specific aluminium foot rest

Hi,
I thought I would post a few pictures of my new aluminium foot rest I fitted to my car today. The Clio v6 has (to my knowledge) pedals which are unique to it and not used in any other model in the Clio range. This means that the existing aluminium foot rests on the market that have been designed to match 172/182 pedals don’t really suit the v6 and stand out a lot.
I decided to design my own foot rest to match the style of the pedals in the v6 and this is the result:

4hqg49.jpg

k05b47.jpg

a17s7k.jpg

A final picture from this evening showing the foot rest fitted in the car, it was dark by then however so I had to take the picture using a flash:

rhmo45.jpg

I am really pleased with the result as it helps to make the interior a little nicer than normal. Thanks for having a look and thoughts and opinions welcome.

- William.

Excellent work mate.

Thank you.

looks great William, willing to make me one for the ph1? :wink:

I might make a few more, but I want to test this one for a little while to ensure the rubber I chose for the inserts is nice and durable before sending any out to others. Pricing them is also something I have to think about as each one is fairly time consuming to make and the aluminium has to be laser cut by a 3rd party currently.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hummm. Considering most pedals are over 10yrs old now, it will stick out like a sore thumb.