ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new clio valver clean !!!!!!!!!

FULL FAT 182
After spending a few hours washing, t cutting and pollishing my car is finally clean.:)
DSC00013.gif

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

ddd5b646.gif

e43f1c81.jpg

e988d2d5.gif

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

Clio MK2 172
spotless ;) it's too cold in Wales to attempt getting the bucket out! What Alpine head unit you running and zorst?

FULL FAT 182
Hi everyone sorry fort he late reply the misses came over ;)

The exhaust is mate by scorpion and the headunit is the cda9835

Dials are made by lockwood

FULL FAT 182
yeah thats it mate and genuine milege, did have big plans for the engine but knowing my luck things will go wrong.going to pollish up the inlet manifold, and rocker cover and get the engine steam cleaned.personally i think its worth 2700

blimey that is mint !!
I got 2700 for my M reg standard minter in July (mine had factory leather too)
ignore those on here who would prob say its worty less than 2k.

FULL FAT 182
yeah well i think its worth 2700 or even more, must be one of the lowest valvers in the country, its been well looked after and so fun to drive:approve:

Williams 2
very nice m8, fine example, nice to see a decent standard valver. :D Mines done roughly 50k, and was around 35k on the clock when I bought it roughly a year ago, as it had been off the road for a while. Had it hpi checked, and the milage was genuine, but i'm still not 100% sure it had not been clocked at some point , though the engine is sound:eek:

Audi TT 225 Quattro
hello m8, any chance u live around welling as i saw 1 just like urs today. was it u?? very tidy valver btw.

FULL FAT 182
yeah thats right mate have u got a mint k reg one, love the wheels youve got on it, i was gonna stop and have a chat but maybe next time.Do you know kevin down that road?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
TomS said:
Lovely!!

Sweet valver :)

(Freebone - not entirely sure what you mean but :S)

your gonna have to work hard next year to retain the trophy tom - it seems there are alot of the mint standard valvers coming into the club

Vee dub
I don't think the trophy will be going to same person as last year dude, not really the way it works!

Some really sweet ones and it's great to see!

for now... it's in my cabinet neil ;)

FULL FAT 182
Cheers For All The Comments, The Car Is Going In The Spray Shop In Febuary As I Want The Bonnet Done And Also There Is A Tad Of Rust On The Rear Arch.:)

Pikey Truck
That is a nice valver m8!!

Almost as nice as TomS's!! Gud to see 1 thats completely standard looks wise!!

-=ChrisE=-

Audi TT 225 Quattro
wazza16valver said:
yeah thats right mate have u got a mint k reg one, love the wheels youve got on it, i was gonna stop and have a chat but maybe next time.Do you know kevin down that road?

hello m8, thats me, ive knowen kev for quite a longtime now, u know him? was justgoing to fit my lights. we should meet up sometime or go along to a meet if u want... u car looks f**king amazing in the flesh, very very clean and i do love the monico blue:eek:

FULL FAT 182
alright jay i went to school with kev, lived down that road for about 9 years.Im sure u used to have a uno turbo in black lowered about 120mm all over.I live at no 38, id love to go to a meet sometime as i dont know many people on the forum.:)

gotta love a mint standard valver

only thing im not too keen on is the numberplates ??!?! think they make the car look like a bit of a toy.. should get some new ones :D

Audi TT 225 Quattro
how i miss my ut:( but loving the 2.0l now:D
funny that u know kev, small world. next time im in the area ill meet up and have a chat, ill send u a pm before i come down. btw i live other side of the water, romford area.

wazza16valver said:
new numberplates ????? there 1 month old lol:)
I think he means that they stand out too much.
The fonts aren't standard are they ? In the pics they almost look like the plates have been photoshopped on to the car, imo.

FULL FAT 182
the plates are close to legal im sure the police wont pull me over with them, when i got the car it had the original plates on it and they corroded, so id thought id get some im that font its more like the old skool style.:)

Williams
Mint valver!! have to agree about the plates!! spoils the originality for me.

I have a blue valver with the original 'Renault Leicester' plates which look good!! Would like a set of euro style plates as well!!

The cops will pull you up for it if they want!! I have a 'close to legal' plate on my bike and the b******s gave me a £30 fine. which was a joke, but at the end of the day its illegal.

Mint motor matey!!