ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new colour dash and plastics

182 FF
Never really a massive fan of when dash bits and the interior is completely colour coded. Maybe a better picture would show it off better? One of more of the inside?

Looks like you've done a good job of the painting though :)

Clio Sport 172
The strips painted is nice, full front looks a wee bit ott.
If it was all scratched tho, I appreciate why you done it.
You got any fuller pics of the dash? I'd like to see it all together.
;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
You are letting your previous photos of your car down with the one in the OP ;)

Get more up mate!

05 Clio 182
i like it - i have been thinking about doing it myself - but more of grey black colour similar to the colour already - did you take the dash off?

Heres the new pics........see what you think, finish is pretty spot on really. Im using proper automotive paints and spray gun + compressor etc. Ill be putting up pictures once i swop my front bumpers over the w/e (ive been painting a new one lol, as mine is stone chipped to f*ck, im pleased with the finish on the bumper)

The CAR IS FILTHY inside as its my work horse and after 98k shes a bit tired inside, and theres tons of dust on the dash lol.

Anyway heres the pics, its done now......so i cant change it lol.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Not a fan mate, would have prefered it if it was a carbon effect maybe?

182 FF
After those pictures i think i looks ok, i would be tempted to change the gear knob insert though to a different colour, maybe a carbon one.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
why would you do that? makes the inside look crap!

Is that a hair in the gearknob insert?