ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new cup

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Of the 172 and Trophy I not only bought them for the car but that I liked the look of the previous owners. Both were middle aged decent looking gents. Made me think they'd have looked after it and not scrimped or pulling a fast one. If I wasn't happy with them I may have considered walking away.

Saying this, the Williams I bought was bought off a f**king pikey. Dodgy as f**k. Turned up to his house (already seen the car etc) to buy it and it had a wheel clamp on it and the area and house was close to what I imagined Hiroshima looked like post bombing. f**king awful. Car turned out ok though which makes above look a bit silly. Looking back and what I'd consider now I wouldn't have bought it.

Iceberg 172
Totally agree with Jamie.

Both the 172's I've bought were from really nice guys who were car enthusiasts.

The only car I bought from someone who clearly wasn't an enthusiast and just a bit of a "boy" was my first car - 106 xsi. That was nothing but problems.

PH2 172
well hes mailed me saying hes payed the money into my bank account so just gota find a mint 172 cup now if i can

Iceberg 172
What's your budget if you don't mind me asking?

Does it have to be a cup or could it be a well sorted 172? What are you using it for?

PH2 172
I really wouldnt mind a cup as had 1 before and love the colour and going to use it for a few track days etc etc i want to pay around 4k for 1 with below 60k and mitn with everything