ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Induction

172 Silver Cup
Just a pretty straight forward one really, sounds really nice and should still give good performance! Let me know what u think!

Old

17062009030.jpg

New

9f27db2e.jpg

ignore ecu wires, still looking for a cover for it!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looks good.

Is this the first time you have changed the induction since making poor bhp figures at the powerstation rr day ages and ages ago?

The filter looks little compaired to burps old filter, looks wicked tho :)

172 Silver Cup
Looks good.

Is this the first time you have changed the induction since making poor bhp figures at the powerstation rr day ages and ages ago?

The filter looks little compaired to burps old filter, looks wicked tho :)

I thought that about the size when I got it but I'm sure it will still have enough surface area to get enough air in. I ran with just a cold air feed straight into tb for a bit (250mile) then refitted CDA as above. Now is what I have wanted to do for ages, would like to rr her again now. Got a headlight coming which I am gonna cut up so air will be forced straight onto filter for track use. Pulls nice, may need to find heat shield tho, and relocate ecu as it will get pretty hot where it is, we will see.