ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new leather retrim..mmmmmmm

Just picked up my car from A1 Autotrimmers..what a wicked job they done:D
Please excuse the dimples in the n/s rear seat as I had the baby seat in there ..but he has giventme some foam to put under it to stop that happening :)

010-18.jpg

011-16.jpg

006-21.jpg

007-19.jpg

008-16.jpg

009-11.jpg

012-14.jpg

014-9.jpg

016-7.jpg

017-10.jpg

019-9.jpg

022-5.jpg

023-10.jpg

024-6.jpg

025-6.jpg

A Euro'd one...
Wow that was quick job, i swear you only gave it in the other day Could you pm the retrimmers location and cost if you dont mind?

Hehehe thanks guys and dolls! its a top job cos it was top pennys..could have got it done a lot cheaper but wanted to pay more for a proper job..after all if a jobs worth doing..and all that.
Saw this blokes work at VW shows and the cars he does always wins best interior.
lets just say it was over 1k.;)

LY 182
a grand though!!!

does look nice but a bag of sand! i'll make do with my poverty spec tescos crates with pillows on top for now lol

a grand though!!!

does look nice but a bag of sand! i'll make do with my poverty spec tescos crates with pillows on top for now lol

actually more than that..but like I said..I wanted it done properly..could have got it done for £650 but the seats are baggy and I wouldnt have been happy with it tbh.
As I had seen this blokes work at lots of shows and was very impressed..just had to get him to do it.

LY 182
does look pro i'll give ya that
little details make it

the dash trims look exactly the same texture as the dash.. wonder if i was to make an a pillar trim with a gauge in it they could trim it so it looks the same as the dash??

Mk2 1.2 Campus
£1000 is cheap for the quality of the work and what you've had done.

Only thing I would suggest to finish it off it some nice car mats, the place that done the work will most likely do you some custom ones

does look pro i'll give ya that
little details make it

the dash trims look exactly the same texture as the dash.. wonder if i was to make an a pillar trim with a gauge in it they could trim it so it looks the same as the dash??

Should imagine he could do that..could give you his number..hes a top bloke:D
BTW is it easy to change the glove compartment door ..as its all scratched to feck??

£1000 is cheap for the quality of the work and what you've had done.

Only thing I would suggest to finish it off it some nice car mats, the place that done the work will most likely do you some custom ones

Mmm yeah have to admit I got them matts from halfrauds..lol.
Think your right:approve: