ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ly 182

clio 182 ff
image.jpgThis is my new car. Had her a couple of weeks now. 58k miles fsh. Just has lowering springs and a miltek exhaust. Hardly a mark on her really good example!
​Happy to here your thoughts.

clio 182 ff
Looks good mate.

What springs did you go for and have you any further plans?

It's got apex 40mm springs mate nice ride with them on. I'm looking to fit coilovers and get a set of turinis for it. Then some carbon badges and bullets. Then not sure after that mate.

clio 182 ff
Hard to say based on one photo.. Whats service history like? When were belts pulleys dephaser done? Ill take a punt and give you £1000 ;)

the car has covered 59k. Full service history. Belts and dephaser done at 48k. 11 month mot 5 months tax. Couple of very small stonechips. Interior is immaculate.
That mite bump it up a bit from £1000

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
the car has covered 59k. Full service history. Belts and dephaser done at 48k. 11 month mot 5 months tax. Couple of very small stonechips. Interior is immaculate.
That mite bump it up a bit from £1000

Yes mate I'd have to agree.. £2500-£3k

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
If I was going to part with 4k plus for a 182 I'd be looking at Trophys tbh... Much better place to be imo