ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new modification to my cup

Shouldnt the leads actually be connected to the laptop? Not being funny but they seem to be just sitting under the machine?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^
Thats what i was thinking!

Doesnt look like a remapping program either on the screen! lol

Engles Mummy
lol someone has spotted it. Wondered when that was going to crop that up, with all respect...like i would let my friend even touch my ecu, net alone change some stuff on it when he is using microsoft word!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
so u took a fake pic of ur mate thinking people would think he's re mapping ur car? Weird

2005 Impreza WRX STI
ye id paint it blue! i thought the ecu was a bit dodgy. i was wondering how the leads were connected to the ecu as the ecu cover is still on?! lol

Engles Mummy
lol well it amused me :)

Yea i am going to paint it either blue or black this saturday, or maybe get a carbon fibre bell mouth.

MKIII 138
Subway said:
lol someone has spotted it. Wondered when that was going to crop that up, with all respect...like i would let my friend even touch my ecu, net alone change some stuff on it when he is using microsoft word!

not kidding mate certainly one that looks more like he`d rob your car or nick your laptop lol

A silver Honda
clio-lane said:
The red bell mouth looks like a prolapsed anus. Ah, I appear to have given away a personal secret :eek:
pmsl

Seen a vid of one on another forum, fcuking RANK lol!

Err anyway....It would look better in matt black imo

Engles Mummy
There is a slight increase on performance and better throttle response. I can either take the carbon fibre shell off or leave it on, taking it off the car sounds the nuts, when i put it back on it sounds more a deep tone, kind of like a Scooby cruising. I prefer to leave it on as its then all connected up properly.

Going to leave the bell mouth for now, got other bigger jobs to get in order.