ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 182 dyno run

BG Clio 182
Earlier this week I had my car on Engine Dynamics rolling road. (they are still doing testing a tweaking with it so I'm not 100% sure when they will be doing dyno runs for everyone.) Anyway this video is of my 182 it has a full exhaust system with a de cat, Engine Dynamics ECU remap with the added pop and bangs and a panel filter. The car made 192.8hp and I think it was around 160ftlb. I have just had a full service with belts and dephaser done so the car is running very well, I am very happy with this the car drives very well too I thought I'd share the video in case anyone wanted to see it, this is not the best quality as it was taken from my phone. (Also I don't know how to directly post the video)

http://vid24.photobucket.com/albums/c35/Kip182/Clio%20dyno%20run_zpsiwrct4js.mp4

I don't want any negative comments as I'm not interested in an argument.

Thanks,

Dan

BG Clio 182
Don't mean to come across rude, but if you don't want any negative comments, why have you posted this?

Seems a strong figure to me from the mods you have quoted, but if your happy Thats the main thing. Numbers been feck all.

I posted this to see what people thought obviously I am not expecting people to be nice and positive with everything because it's a forum.

It's a very good engine and has a very good strong map on the car, the guys who mapped it have been modifying Renaults for years and I fully trust them. This is flywheel power btw not at the wheels. Numbers mean nothing to me I could take the car to 10 different dynos and get 10 different readings. I'm more than happy with how the car drives and performs and I'd recommend Engine Dynamics to anyone.