ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new rallye

172 Cup
Awesome, thats the ticket!

This unfortunately makes me want another vts/gti or rallye :banghead: lol

We need vids when these are fitted! Who's doing the mapping? wayne?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Awesome, thats the ticket!

This unfortunately makes me want another vts/gti or rallye :banghead: lol

We need vids when these are fitted! Who's doing the mapping? wayne?

Yeah, not in a position to do standalone and he's the top boy for standard ecu mapping.

172 Cup
Yes he's really good. He mapped chris' (manic motors) old 106 gti with a set of bodies, on he standard ecu and it ran very well every time i saw it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
As mentioned earlier in this thread I've now bought the old mapped ecu from my old Rallye so should be able to get up and running a little sooner.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I don't believe it. No, I wont have it.
You will not be faster than me.

Get it on the track.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I absolutely love this car mate, really want another indigo rallye, never really had as much love for the bianca s2's. I think I'll get saving as this beasty will be for sale soon knowing you ;)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Picked up the bodies today - I'm not sure how these are meant to shoe horn in the bag but we'll see!

8fb9e3e3.jpg

b4b5717f.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive got nothing to update mate!

A week on Thursday the car is going in so hopefully should be ready on Thursday or Friday.

Oh, my old remapped ecu did turn up though.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
If I'd of known you were at Ricky's I would have popped down for abit. I drove past earlier on today, how's the install going ?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just missing the fuel pressure regulator and some other stuff. I'm sure Richard will sort it.

Gouldy - it'll be there most of tomorrow as well if you fancy a nosey!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Money pit update;

Fuel pressure regulator missing and also throttle linkage (£100 from jenvey!).

Not very happy when the lad who I bought off said all I would need is an ecu (my absolute lack of mechanical knowledge doesn't help I know).

Looks like the rallye will be spending a few more days at Ricky p's!

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Annoying when people aren't honest about what their selling.

Car looks good though mate and when Ricky gets it running you will be able to forget all about it.

I saw you the other week at TOPO but didn't get chance to look around it, best colour for the Rallye.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm certain I've got a spare 3.5 bar FPR knocking about somewhere, let us know if you need it and I'll have a look for it.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm certain I've got a spare 3.5 bar FPR knocking about somewhere, let us know if you need it and I'll have a look for it.

Thanks mate, I'm gonna contact jenvey on Monday with a view to getting the bits. Ricky thought he had an fpr knocking about but couldn't find it.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I will have a look bud, I'm not promising but I'm certain I found one when I moved the other month.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just paid for the missing bits from jenvey -£200!!

Thats the danger when you buy private but not happy to say the least.