ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new RB 182

work for BMW
so i brought a RB 182 cup about a month ago, just joined as a member so i thought i would put up some pics!
i just washed it , and the area is in bath.

my plans in the near future is to get a skoda front splitter ( cheapo ) and i want to get the wheels sprayed back to their original anthracite colour.
i like the black but i just prefere anthracite dont know why.

oh yea all the pictures were done with an iphone so no fancy high qual :(

here we go

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rb 182
Looks great mate, what condition are the wheels and tyres in?? IV got mint cup alloys with pretty much new tyres on pm if you want a swap ;)

500 Twinair
I would keep the alloys black and lower it, mine looked brilliant when
I done it. The only pain was having to wash the alloys and tyre sine regularly.

Need to keep on top of the tyre shine with black wheels.
Otherwise your tyres will look dirty against the black paint and not look as good.
Get a splitter on the front end too ;)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
I think the standard 182 alloys in silver are the best on RB, for some reason it just doesn't suit dark colours which is strange for such a bright blue. Plus you dont see many RBs with the silver wheels

work for BMW
Yea I like the anthracite wheels ,hopefully am swapping mine for some shortly so will keep the pics updated