ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new RB 182!

RB FF 182
Hey guys,

Picked this up last night, pretty chuffed! High mileage but very well looked after, few scratches and dents but I'm happy with it as it is.

_DSC4283.jpg

RB FF 182
I'd really have liked a LY or a bean, but they're pretty damn rare! Besides, got this one off someone that I know so I know that it's been treated right. Masses of receipts over the last 12 months, so should see me right!

RB 182
Very nice mate!
Same as me regarding ly or bean, when mine popped up for sale so local I couldn't say no.

RB FF 182
Thanks Jack,

Could ideally do with front and rear bumper re-spray, and a dent taking our of passenger rear quarter. It's been tapped out before but still visible.

Main thing is it's had dephaser, cambelt kit and aux kit done in Jan by a reputable Renault master tech, had all new shocks and springs recently, ball joints, tie rods etc... etc... 4x new uniroyal rainsport.

Alloys are OK could do with a refurb but... I'll probably kerb them again lol!

RB FF 182
Sweet! Lutterworth is about, what, 10 minutes if that!? I rarely go over that way, but seeing as you have a LY I'm sure I'd spot you easily enough if I ever did! lol

LY FF182
Yeah 10-15 I'd say! I see a few 172/182's around here but mines the only yellow one :D RB wont be hard to spot either!!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I'd really have liked a LY or a bean, but they're pretty damn rare! Besides, got this one off someone that I know so I know that it's been treated right. Masses of receipts over the last 12 months, so should see me right!

our driveway consists of my LY 182, my wifes RB 182 and our lodgers bean :p

RB FF 182
Ohai. Shed tbh ;)

Picked it up from some red-neck in Leicestershire. He even sabotaged the boot lock so he could try and steal it back. Little did he know, that I rigged the engine to cut out if he flashed the full beams in close succession on the part-ex I gave him! Learn him!

RB FF 182
Picked it up from some red-neck in Leicestershire. He even sabotaged the boot lock so he could try and steal it back. Little did he know, that I rigged the engine to cut out if he flashed the full beams in close succession on the part-ex I gave him! Learn him!

For those of you now concerned... I picked up the car from classicsheepflavour... lol :)

RB FF 182
Thanks! Still trying to get used to being able to legitimately drive in the 'fast' lane... bit of a step up from my 1.2!! lol

RB FF 182
Don't make me nervous....

Hit 113k today...

Hinckley and Bosworth-20130626-00005.jpg

Wasn't there a Trophy going around on like 175k? I saw a thread a few weeks ago saying the engine had finally given up?