ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new shed/barge/touring/rust bucket/Le Mans wagon. Another BMW on CS.

330i. E30 Touring.
Well, after looking about on ebay for old Bavarian sheds, and having bid on a few on ebay, whilst drunk I won the bid on this little fucker. I say little, it's twice the size of my 106d!

It's on coilovers which were almost new, and it's barely run in at 174k. That means now I've got two cars with a combined mileage of 338k. Have that Dave! ;)

I think all will agree- it's a shed but pretty cool. Bargain of the century, too!

Pics (all taken on my dodgy camera phone):

6530918181_8de33d632d_b.jpg

6530921747_a17f514011_b.jpg

6530923497_06923b4d24_b.jpg

6530928301_30398e707a_b.jpg

One rusty wagon towing another:
6530939123_061256a97e_b.jpg

Guesses on what I paid for it?

Plans- 325 manifold, set of roof bars to put the fridge on for Le Mans, decent clean inside and out- (Hai, Ollie), f**k about in it. xx

330i. E30 Touring.
There's been a few ideas going around my head, yeah. No doubt the fellas will have a few to chip in, too!

I've already got the paint pens in my drawer at work! (;

330i. E30 Touring.
PMSL. What do you need? Fogs and kidney grilles?

Definitely need to give them both a clean and get some decent pics.

///M touring when the engine goes bang? Has to be done!

330i. E30 Touring.
Not far off! £455. Considering it's got almost new coilovers and MOT until July, pretty good I say!Worth mentioning it's a 328 too! Not sure if you can see on the pics!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Its so hanging its laughable but strangely it makes it quite endearing. Im actually wondering whether a clean will make it look any less rough.....;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The fact it's a shed makes it twice as awesome mate! Can you park it beside Ron's Mp4?

Looks like the s**t version if the Green one Daniel wanted to buy!

Bargain shed!

120d M-Sport
Serious bargain that is, best thing is, they rarely go wrong! Only wear and tear bits like bushes fail.

Drive it into the ground then break it at the end! Thats if she ever breaks! :D

More and more BMW owners on here now than clio owners it seems lol

330i. E30 Touring.
Tim- location was Chobham Common- up near Surrey Rolling Road. Just popped in on the way back from a mates.LOL- it does get some funny looks at work. Most people roll in a 61 plate Merc because they're stupidly cheap on the scheme. Not me, 18 year old fucked up family wagon, thanks!It's an Alusil lump I'm told by Dave, so no worries about the Nikasil going bang. It's just going to be wear and tears rthat need upgrading- it feels surprisingly tight for the miles though!Got lost on a night out yesterday and couldn't get into my mates house when I finally got back. Ended up kipping in the bus- SO comfy! I don't think I've had a night's sleep like that ever! :)

120d M-Sport
Not being funny, but who would've decided to put coilovers on that?

Theres a purple 328i the same as Budgie's in my area sitting on the floor basically and looks immense!

Just because its a bus doesnt mean it doesnt have potential! :approve:

330i. E30 Touring.
Not being funny, but who would've decided to put coilovers on that?
Someone with a sensible financial head. You can get a set of budget coilovers for an E36 from £120 upwards. FK's are only £200! I'm not sure how much a new set of shocks and springs are from BMW, but I'd bet it's a damn sight more!Also, just because it's a barge doesn't mean it should be sloppy. It actually has a pretty good turn in and a great feel when pushing around the bends!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Awesome Mike. The amount of BMW threads popping up on here lately is unreal.

LOL@Sleeping in it though, awesome.

P.s - are you not actually tempted by the merc through work?

330i. E30 Touring.
If mine makes it there, I'm in!

Who would be on it:

Rob
Me
Dave
Nick
Vish
Chris still got the M6?

Awesome range of Bavaria's finest.

PMSL at period paint. Paired with dodgy dirty beige leather seats, it is a grandadtastic colour scheme.

If mine makes it there, I'm in!

Who would be on it:

Rob
Me
Dave
Nick
Vish
Chris still got the M6?

Awesome range of Bavaria's finest.

PMSL at period paint. Paired with dodgy dirty beige leather seats, it is a grandadtastic colour scheme.

Sorry but me and Dave dont deal with lesser non ///M cars im afraid... ;)

Jokes! :)

I'd be up for a Cliosport BMW picture meet none the less! lol

330i. E30 Touring.
Well, once yours is backwards in a hedge and we use mine to tow yours out, shotgun engine, box, diff and wheels. Xx

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well, once yours is backwards in a hedge and we use mine to tow yours out, shotgun engine, box, diff and wheels. Xx

FLOL!
I must say, after we cleaned and fitted the new wheels to Dave's M3 on Saturday, it looked fapping gorgeous. It now means that if I was to become all wooly and say 'baaa' then i'd only want an E46 M3. Everything else is just old and poor....;)

330i. E30 Touring.
FLOL! I must say, after we cleaned and fitted the new wheels to Dave's M3 on Saturday, it looked fapping gorgeous. It now means that if I was to become all wooly and say 'baaa' then i'd only want an E46 M3. Everything else is just old and poor....;)
How many cylinders you got, Jenson? (;

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Combined? 8! Hows the MPG whilst its sat on the driveway boyo? Drinking habit like Oliver Reed but not enough sheckles to actually feed it IIRC? ;)

Nevermind....the Goat to the rescue.

330i. E30 Touring.
PMSL! Only eight?!I don't know how I'd survive without ten, tbh. (;Don't know what you're on about my man! It's my daily at the minute because the Goat is horrific in the cold. Currently averaging 23mpg. Driving short journeys like a coont FTW.Like I said, I've learnt that you can't go out drinking without a tourer. It really is the most comfy nights sleep I've had in ages, and I've got a kingsize bed lol!