ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new toy as of 07/09/06

1998 BMW e46 323i
Once the belt's done just make sure you keep both hands on the wheel, and expect some weird torque steer when overtaking or the like.

I'd keepp it original too.

Enjoy.

PH1 172
Glad I went for silver and not the black as I am loving the paint so much more.

Cheers you 3 for the comments:D

john.med said:
Once the belt's done just make sure you keep both hands on the wheel, and expect some weird torque steer when overtaking or the like.

I'd keepp it original too.

Enjoy.

Cheers for the heads up mate, will look forward to it :cool:

Looks wise only a couple bits changing e.g. lightweight wheels but no bodywork as I love the lines of the car. Plus 80% of the mods is going to be performance work as long as things go to plan

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'm really, really tempted to put mine back to standard. I actually prefer the black bump strips and the no frills rear bumper over mine! And the cute fogs....

Hmm, sell my induction kit, bumper, backbox, bump strips and invest in getting the bodywork mint again and a stealth system and panel filter...?

Oh, and my ph2 rears, clear side repeaters.... silvervisions!?!