ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new V6 0-100 mph speedo video

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
LOL - it is definitely not rapid!

Can't choose the gear at set-off, auto 'box defaults to 1st every time...2nd's good for 90mph! I reckon about 25 seconds to 100 as it's a bit of a bloater - 1624kgs :eek:

Can't get used to the 'box, but loving the left-foot braking practice. Done 200 miles in it so far and my right foot's still not touched the brake :approve: The sport mode makes it pick-up better and hang onto gears longer, but it's still crap either way.

Also, the trip computer says I can get almost 40mpg on a long run - I've brimmed the tank now to see how far out that is.

Brakes - OK for one full-on stop. After that, err...

Tyres - 3 different budget brands all round, with each corner having its own distinctive squeal he he he.

Multi-changer's knackered, the head unit has already eaten one of only two cassettes I now own, and the only other thing not working on it is the rev-counter lights. It came with its original sale invoice and full history + MOTs as well.

I'd never have chosen one of these in a million years...

But it was free - so therefore it's lovely.

100_3031.jpg

100_3035.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
It won't affect it that much...it really is built like a tank.

You almost need both arms to push the glovebox door back up - I think it probably weighs about 5kgs...just for a glovebox door!

H22A7 Accord Type R
lmao, luxury lad....pure luxury! Loving the wood dash too. how often do you sand and varnish it? Every service?