ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Valver

Williams 2
well i can now say i am no longer a owner of a 1.2 even tho it was good and served me well..... but today i went and got my new clio 1.8 16v, hasnt been washed yet just really got back!

Attachments

• my valver.JPG
    my valver.JPG
    317.4 KB · Views: 107
  • my valver 2.JPG
    my valver 2.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 43
  • my valver 3.JPG
    my valver 3.JPG
    301.8 KB · Views: 46

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice mate....take it steady for a while and get use to it...

i have had mine a year and a half and it still sometimes catches me out...

Williams 2
yea i will watch out for it, and im going to take it very, i mean a 1.2 8v to a 1.8 16v is a big step i think

Focus ST
Get rid of that gold bonnet vent, the sunstrip, whatever it is on the wipers, sort the rims out, some nice new plates give it a clean and it'll be nice! All easy jobs!

Still miss my valver sometimes - enjoy!

Lucas said:
Get rid of that gold bonnet vent, the sunstrip, whatever it is on the wipers, sort the rims out, some nice new plates give it a clean and it'll be nice! All easy jobs!

Pretty much what I was going to say - even the bit about missing mine sometimes:eek:
I think it would look better if it had a set of phase 2 alloys on it, plus if the gold bits were removed. Once thats done it look cool.:approve:

Lucas said:

spot on! the gold bits make it look... chavtastic???

but after a good clean should look 10x better!