ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Valver

Williams 2
well i can now say i am no longer a owner of a 1.2 even tho it was good and served me well..... but today i went and got my new clio 1.8 16v, hasnt been washed yet just really got back!

Attachments

• my valver.JPG
    my valver.JPG
    317.4 KB · Views: 118
  • my valver 2.JPG
    my valver 2.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 53
  • my valver 3.JPG
    my valver 3.JPG
    301.8 KB · Views: 52

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice mate....take it steady for a while and get use to it...

i have had mine a year and a half and it still sometimes catches me out...

Williams 2
yea i will watch out for it, and im going to take it very, i mean a 1.2 8v to a 1.8 16v is a big step i think

Focus ST
Get rid of that gold bonnet vent, the sunstrip, whatever it is on the wipers, sort the rims out, some nice new plates give it a clean and it'll be nice! All easy jobs!

Still miss my valver sometimes - enjoy!

Lucas said:
Get rid of that gold bonnet vent, the sunstrip, whatever it is on the wipers, sort the rims out, some nice new plates give it a clean and it'll be nice! All easy jobs!

Pretty much what I was going to say - even the bit about missing mine sometimes:eek:
I think it would look better if it had a set of phase 2 alloys on it, plus if the gold bits were removed. Once thats done it look cool.:approve:

Lucas said:

spot on! the gold bits make it look... chavtastic???

but after a good clean should look 10x better!