ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Vented Disc's

EVOgone said:
You should ask for a full refund, that is in fact very dangerous and discs should never crack like that even using upgraded pads..!!

Are you sure its nothing to do with it being used way out of its operating range?
Thats why you need bigger and thicker discs for prolonged track abuse.

Dont go dilled either
fookedbrakedisc.gif

Lionel Richie
it happens!! god!! you could do that on a new set of discs within 20 laps

chill with the still people!

revo's porsche always cracks its discs at trackdays, par for the course (£300 each)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Fred2001Dynamic said:
it happens!! god!! you could do that on a new set of discs within 20 laps

chill with the still people!

revo's porsche always cracks its discs at trackdays, par for the course (£300 each)

Clio // Porsche comparison = none.

Refund or replacement should be given (if they are relatively new ie less than 12month/10miles. If you bought them from DT or any Renault then im sure they would oblige.

he may not have been on a track but who's to say he hasnt been driving like he has? you don't take a video of your brakes on fire if you've just driven to tescos and back...

it'd be like me buying a pair of tyres, doing some doughnuts and taking them back because they did less than 10 miles and have no tread left lol it just doesnt happen like that people!

Newms,

As I said to you a few months back, If you have a problem with the stuff that was provided, get in touch and we can discuss.

/y0z

07718 790098