ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new wheels (pics)

BMW E92/Audi S3
Nice!
What Mikey197 said.
Its off topic but do you get much hassle for those plates it you use them on road?

only really have the plates on now and then these days as im working next to a cop shop full of traffic cops off the m60 been pulled twice in a year with them on but always talked them round by pretending i dont know the law:)

BMW E92/Audi S3
only really have the plates on now and then these days as im working next to a cop shop full of traffic cops off the m60 been pulled twice in a year with them on but always talked them round by pretending i dont know the law:)

fair play bud ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The wheels look good to me :) Could maybe do with been a touch lower? Also - the plates and gold side doodad aren't my bag but each to their own.

Dan

C

Clio_Craig

wheels look immense fella(not biased), reali like the colour wheels against the colour of the car, good contrast

clio cup 172
dont really think much to aftermarket wheels on the clio but to be fair these really suit!!!
hate black plates though....

RenaultSport clio 182
just like mine, but gunemtal looks better

could you get more photos in better conditions? like sunny

P8070021.png

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Black Plates, your car looks very nice although i don't really understand the Door badges...

Black Plates, your car looks very nice although i don't really understand the Door badges...

I do agree, got the black and silver theme and random gold bits:rasp:

Looks really good thougg mate :)
will be changing the door badges eventually back to silver or gunmetal, they`re gold because my old wheels (bk299`s) had gold studs and the brake calipers are a sort of old gold colour, never really liked the gold badges myself :rasp: