ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new wheels

White Sti Hatch
They look weird on a Mk2 but i do like them mate...Lowered Sploter as you said would look sweet

Monblue bombay badboy!
Alright mate? Good to see you got the alloys on ok, how are they going? Don't look bad at all on your car imo, was actually thinking of getting the set on my mk3 clio done in anthracite too, think it will really suit them. And was nice meeting you too yesterday mate Josh

cheers josh going ok still not quite sure about them on this car but i think some lower profile tyres and when my car i lowered will look pretty good but at least gives me some wheels till i get my others done, and can always sell them and try make some money back:) must say good business you made there ;)

lol, yeah wasn't bad. But initially I bought them to use while I would get my original ones finished in anthracite, but in the end I decided to put it off for abit and so put the spare alloys on ebay. Considering the price of new tyres and what Renault charge for these alloys though, what you paid is not a bad price at all!

Monblue bombay badboy!
lol, yeah wasn't bad. But initially I bought them to use while I would get my original ones finished in anthracite, but in the end I decided to put it off for abit and so put the spare alloys on ebay. Considering the price of new tyres and what Renault charge for these alloys though, what you paid is not a bad price at all!

no not bad mate at least i have a set to put on whilst get my others done;)

Monblue bombay badboy!
some better pics just taken after meeting Dan(pepperami) to pick up some sportlines off of him, thanks for that mate spot on fella. I think once i have lower profile tyres on and the springs and the splitter they are gonna look really good imo:)
IMG_4864.jpg

IMG_4865.jpg

IMG_4866.jpg

Monblue bombay badboy!
this is on my old quick which was lowered with lower profile tyres not a brilliant ps but you get the idea
billyscam008copy.jpg

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Ditto the anthracite call above, i like the design on them and think they will look good in the flesh. Props for doing something different.

54 astravan 1.7tdci
Put the wheels on today, undecided if i like them at the mo lol, they have 195/50/16 tyres on so with my ride height at the mo car is looking a bit tractorish, but gonna get some sport lines and a splitter to try bring the height down it is amazing what difference 5mm on the wall makes will try take some pics:) Not that bothered least i have some wheels whilst get my others refurbed:cool:

its more the 5mm its 5% of the width

Monblue bombay badboy!
*cough* white side repeaters and a splitter *cough*

i like the wheels :)

oh mate you dont sound to well;) picked up some sportlines yesterday clear repeaters to come and splitter asap, put ctr ariel on today and have pe2s onorder in 195/45/16 then i think it will look well different:)