ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new williams 3

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
heres a few pic of my williams 3 im totally in love and im happy i crashed the 172 as it meant i got this lol
cars on 38k had 2 owners last woman was 48 and its never been given any abuse at all its amazing i couldnt belive i was so lucky to get such a good example. chuffed to bits.

gonna go out abit later and try and get some that arnt so bright.

williams3_1.jpg

williams3_2.jpg

williams3_3.jpg

williams3_4.jpg

williams3_5.jpg

williams3_6.jpg

williams3_7.jpg

williams3_8.jpg

williams3_9.jpg

williams3_10-1.jpg

and a last pic of the 172 as joshydee was taking it away..

172last.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
was on pistonheads the woman lived in twickenham i got the train down to see it as she had someone coming that day so a 3-4 hour train journey and i was there to take it home lol.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
very very jealous my mate had a williams 2 I drove it a couple of times - awesome cars

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Absolutely love it mate!

Had two of these and would love another. Straight swap? ;)

Mint.

williams and trophy
very nice mate.

this the one that was advertised the other week..full respray and refurbed wheels??

if it is.im not surprised it looks mint.......lol

if not...looks like it could be one of the most original mintest ones about.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Stunning

Love the original tires...I would defo get them off and keep them for shows only !

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Haha. Ok, no punches below the belt, or above my shoulders. Oh and you cant use a stick, either.
Hehe ;)

Aww I want a Willy :(

I tell you what, I'll let you have the willy if I get your P1. Straight swap? ;)

That seems fair. I'll trade my willy and P1, for your willy, which isnt even yours. What could possibly go wrong? Deal or No Deal? Its a Deal Noel (Deb), it a deal. ;)

Just out of interest, Bendee, my obviously flexible friend, could you post up some engine shots?