ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My newish car

Clio 182 cup
Hi everyone, I'm back again. Originally had a clio 172 cup, had to many issues with it so went and got a fiesta ST which was to slow even when modded and now I have a clio 182 cup. Just fitted the KTec splitter and just removed the fogs and fitted the cold air feed trumpets. Some pics below, let me know what you think.

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Cheers.

200 FF Storm Grey
Nice mate, how are the trumpets done and what with? Pics of in the bay would be good!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Air trumpets are a bit 2005 for my liking, still nice motor fella, i perfer them with the stripes!

Clio 182 cup
Thanks guys, def need new plates. Trumpets are good, pleased with them, just fitted them with expanding foam behind them. It looks like the front bumper has been repaired. How do people know it's a cat d :( I'm worried now :(

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's only a joke mate. Because you're missing the little stickers on your front bumper, which as you say you think has been repaired. So that solves the mystery! lol.

Clio 182 cup
Jason you cheeky git, had me crappy myself lol. I know the bumpers been resprayed coz it should have those black bits near the grill.

Pathfinder n 172cup
could have been something simple like stone chips . u can do my text check to find out if its been in a smash it should say on front page of v5 . did u get it on ebay looks like the one i was watching very nice great in that colour best colour for a 182 imo:cool: