ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my next step?

80MPG BEEZA
after sudjestions on additions to my car already started on performance i just dont know what to add, i was thinking some r888's with white tyre logo's?

SG1L0314.jpg

SG1L0249.jpg

80MPG BEEZA
ive added 20mm spacers since the pics, and im thinking on throttle bodies just want to check out yozzasports car before i go ahead with them really, as for cleaning products i use most meguiars stuff and a few cheap halfords things like glass cleaner, im gonna give it a pc hopefully before fcs

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
New rear bumper...(Not sure if it's still the body kit one)

R888's! You having a laugh! Not on the road! - Yes there legal but it's suicide! I've driven them in the rain and 1.0l Kia picano's were passing me! s**t scary!

80MPG BEEZA
i would change to a oe rear bumper but it will show off my magnex 6x4 which im not keen on :(

80MPG BEEZA
SG1L0253.jpg

this is the rear at the mo, its a dynamique with a 2.0 dropped in 182 manifold decat cat back zorst, matched inlets just needs remapping

Clio 172 Mk2
Beautiful.......love the rear end. LOL.:D

I would like a front splitter like that on the front of my 172, can u buy them? Ebay?

Nice car mate.

Max:D

I'd change the rear bumper as the one thats on it looks too 'boxy'
Also change the exhust too.

Then leave it alone.

R35 GTR
You may hate me for this, but get some blacked out rear lights. They came on the car I bought, let's say they have grown on me like a fungus....:quiet:

the beast - on forecourt 3.jpg

80MPG BEEZA
You may hate me for this, but get some blacked out rear lights. They came on the car I bought, let's say they have grown on me like a fungus....:quiet:

View attachment 19350

nah ive had black lights on and i loved it when i went back to standard,
so were agreeing on toyo r888's, anything else? i'll look into standard back bumper but not sure yet

T

thecremeegg

Love the rear bumper, leave it be....dont be the same as everyone else!
beautiful car btw :D

80MPG BEEZA
im having it resprayed next month as the fibrglass is crack when the last bodyshop fitted it so its being reinforced and sprayed :) just want some other touches really

Chocolate Bar™
gorgeous car, dont change the rear bumper (especially for a 172 one) think it looks mean as fook as it is and goes with the sides :approve:

looks stunning as it is, actually it doesnt, its not that kinda car, imense is more in keeping with it!! like the, dare i say it, "boxy" square look. looks mean. spesh in black.

jamie

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
if i were you stick a twin exit 4inch round pipe exhaust that to me would make it look the dogs b****cks

80MPG BEEZA
lol who cares about r888's not being good in the wet? their awesome in the dry i couldnt believe the grip they had when i went out in morky's car with them on :)

im thinking keep similar look to how i have now just more power!

why dont you mix another colour in it like make your wheel nuts a dark grey or like red or something?

small sunstrip with small clio sport flag in the corner?

black angel eye headlights. find em on ebay!

dtm style mirrors

that's like every mod left to do evan if some are chavy, it looks awesome as it is though

Black Clio GT
i would get some nice small carbon mirrors, get the hole in the rear bumper fibreglassed up and a nice small side exit on each side through the side skirt then a v6 spoiler, thats job done for the oustside :)

My trusty lil 182 :)
^^^ sounds pretty good. Side exits could look reall neat and small dtm style mirrors would just smooth off the sides nicely.