ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Nurburgring Report. Bit of a read (56k etc)

MKIII 138
well why reply when my posts get deleted

primera
hollab.gif

E90
Saw the Finnish M6 lots, were you with those guys??

Yep, we had 10 finnish cars there with us.

You weren't there with a load of swedish porsches too were you?? If so, you can tell the driver of a black 997, that next time he brakes like that on the entry to hatzenbach, he'll be wearing a silver bmw, rather than just looking scared as it comes towards him with all four wheels locked up, LOL And you can also ask him how much it costs, and why he wouldn't let me passed on the non straight bits.

172, Tiguan
I just have to say, that this Primera is one of the coolest cars if not THE coolest cars on the whole website :):D:D:D:D:D

LOL, not quite sure about that, but when its all done ill take some proper pictures of it and post them on here with the full spec.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Nice report jon, never been a fan of primera's but i like that a lot, looks good, will look better suprising the un-knowing drivers on the 'ring! I'm off to the ring for the bank holiday at the end of May (2 weeks today), Integra isn't ready so i'm taking the 172, hopefully the weather's good, VLN race on the saturday too.
Russ

53 Clio's & counting
looks good mate iv always had a sweet spot for themi like the almera gti's too

did u time any of ur laps matey?

whats the spec on it?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Great write up, well worth the read.

Although Im quite suprised as i thought the primeria would be dog slow and handle like s**t...

Yes, next weekend.

Might see if Steve wants to come, he only did a few half laps last time apparently...

Well give me a shout buddy :) I've never been so I'll buy you a couple of laps if you can show me the ropes.

Probably not a good idea me showing anyone the ropes. Just ask any previous passengers.

A few laps though won't be cheap I think its £170 for 15 laps (thats what I worked it out to be).

Maz

LY 200
Yeah Andy is in my bed as we speak ... NOT !!

Maybe just lokoing in the same section at the same time ;)