ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Nurburgring Trip

Impreza Wagon
Last weekend I went on a bit of a euro roadtrip to Belgium and Germany along with my friend in his Civic. First stop was Houffalize, Belgium to watch my friend race in the first 4X race of the season. He qualified 18th and ended up finishing 15th overall so a good to start the weekend :)

Sunday morning we packed up and started the 2 hour cross country journey to the ring. We arrived at the track fairly early around 10pm and decided to get some early laps in. To our surprise the GP track was also open so got two tracks for the price of one!

The track was bone dry and pretty much empty, I think 5-6 cars past us on our first lap which was good considering we took it easy.

Anyway heres a couple of pics from the weekend, if you've not been you need to go! Only advise is make sure your brakes are working well, mine gave up after half a speedy lap....

38d89b6b.jpg

4fef4a3b.jpg

716eea57.jpg

54d72991.jpg

9e87e947.jpg

Impreza Wagon
OK, I was there 9th and 10th managed 19 laps, no closures or incidents, made a nice change. Was Sunday busy?

Not busy at all, just the same bunch of cars out all day pretty much. Also didn't come across and incidents I was impressed with the quality of drivers on the track.

Nice cars. Looks like a good trip. Can't wait to go next month.

Thanks, I'm lookin at heading out again in June :)