ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my oem+ 182

clio 182
just a few images of my newly acquired 182

the day i picked it up

y3a5u5yz_zps9498e256.jpg

today

emu5uta8_zps2da69e34.jpg

japuzeby_zps7086c270.jpg

gepu4u5a_zpse22332d9.jpg

umyhujur_zps084e0860.jpg

clio 182
tbf ive had the car 2 days so its on going and i like it and thats what matter right? as said each to there own and this is my own...............

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Bonnet bra will cause alot more damage than you may think, wait until all the grit and crud gets under it.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Bonnet bra just looks utter rubbish.

Still if you are enough of a saddo VAG scene fashion victim that you don't think it looks atrocious then like you say it's your car and that's all that matters and everyone else knowing it looks ridiculous is irrelevant.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ps. Front end has already been resprayed so it's not even like you are protecting original paint to maintain it's value.

Sticker looks gash too.

clio 182
im glad that my car seems to offend you all so much......some of the comments actually made me laugh especially the one about being a "saddo VAG scene fashion victim"

at the end of the day right regardless of the hate im getting for wanting my car to look how I want because funnily enough it is MY car, your comments wont change my mind.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No one has tried to change your mind have they?
you posted your car on a car discussion forum. And people discussed their opinion of what an abomination it looks. No one said you shouldn't drive a car that looks awful if you don't want to though. Well not that I noticed them doing at least.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Well I for one wont be waving at you if I see it with that pair of tights strapped to the front.

Go you for standing up for yourself!

182 (Cup packs)
I'm not sure I've ever seen one of those in my life lol. I've always been of the opinion that no bra is better... Well unless their over 40... But she's only an 05 :p

RB 182 195bhp
I don't understand how that's oem+?
My understanding of oem+ was that you add parts from superior models, so adding leathers into a 172 cup, v6 air box etc?
Pretty sure the trend started in vag scene with people putting Audi tt dash and rs4 seats etc into early golf gti's? All that might be wrong though!
Bonnet bras do destroy paint though , the grit will scratch it to hell, also not a fan of the sticker.
Could be made to look nice though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
You joke chip but that is what they are for. They stop the trailing edge of the bra flapping around at speed by giving it a little downforce.

Indeed. Like the ones on wipers.

In this case though it's solving a problem that would be more easily solved simply by removing the stupid looking bra anyway.