ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old baby......

Ad

MK2 FRS
LCRfrontqtr.gif

LCRseats.gif

LCRside.gif

LCRsteeringwheel.gif

LCRrearqtr.gif

Kinda missing it a little bit for the first itme, had the 182 a week now.

I know the colours not everyones choice in an LCR, however, its super rare in the LCR and its quite understated.

She was an 04reg with 12k on clock and the stealers got her for 12k :dapprove:

172beast

Awesome love it, I'd have kept that over the 182 tbh!! Least that not break every week lol what made you swap?

very nice, its certainly a possbility for my next car.

just a shame what they've done to the new ones :(

Ad

MK2 FRS
Doing 500miles a week now and it was getting toward £100 notes a week in juice. Went for the 182 as didnt wana loose to much speed, but an improvement in fuel economy. Get 35mpg on the commute instead of 28-29mpg. Big difference on that kinda mileage.

Yeha was gretat motor, hope someone looks after it as it was proper mint and I had really looked after it.

Fingers crossed on reliability, swore I wouldnt have a another renault after the 172, though genuinely think that was a particularly bad one.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Only thing I dont like as much is the interior, love the speed of them though!! was it chipped?