ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY OLD CLIO NOW DEAD piccys taken!

2010 focus Rs
This was my little beast at its best, alot of money spent and looked awsome!! sold it to fund my williams!
cs9.gif

cs8.gif

cs3.gif

cs2.gif

cs4.gif

cliosportfrontpic.gif

then sadly this happend after i sold it! was gutted!!

cs7.gif

cs6.gif

Clio on SL 2118s
gutted mate.
its nasty to see when youve put so much effort into it, then someone treats it like that.

2010 focus Rs
yeah from one careful hand to one deadly hand! thing is it was slammed 60mm on full apex set up (not just the springs) so ent a clue how he lost control, handled like glue

Last edited:
  Partner's Astra SRi
That's really sad to see :(

Makes me angry to think that all these people keep crashing them. By the time I get enough money together for one they'll be none left!!!

Clio Valver
Absolutely gutted for you such a shame!! Have you a pic with it back on its wheels? The damage may not be to bad.

I don;t understand the amount of people who have flipped cars. I'm so scared of rolling my car haha.

2010 focus Rs
yeah was completly mint not a mark on it, just had all the bumpers colour coded,wheels refurbed,new powerflow system and full vibe system fitted just before i sold it and he didnt take none of it off !!!!!!
sorry dat was the only pics after! think the roof had gone

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
If something like that happened to my old dci, i'd be in tears.
That's why i gave the dci to my mother befor getting the 172, she took it with coileys and all so she won't put it in a ditch lol

Still immensly gutted for you mate

Sorry but that last picture makes me giggle :)
Reminds me of a reliant robin lol.

Sad to see your old car like that. Bet you can rememeber it when it was your pride and joy.

2010 focus Rs
yeah sometimes wish i had kept it but hey, wouldnt be suprised if someone gets it back on the road again you know

and he didnt declare any mods but still got a full pay out how does that work?? i know if that was me they would take me to the cleaners and charge me for damaging the grass or something!! annoying!

2003 172
that was my mate. when he told me i was well angry. was such a nice car is well. carbon fibre bonnet and everything. sadly it was a write off and he did try and get the carbon fibre bonnet back and rims, but the insurance woudlnt let him:(

2010 focus Rs
that was my mate. when he told me i was well angry. was such a nice car is well. carbon fibre bonnet and everything. sadly it was a write off and he did try and get the carbon fibre bonnet back and rims, but the insurance woudlnt let him:(

did j find out where the car was taken?? what insurance took it?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Some people should not be allowed into cars! :mad:
Wee fcukwits that haven't a care in the world about anything - can't stand them!

Was a nice car too, KEEP the Williams :)

2003 172

did j find out where the car was taken?? what insurance took it?

nah jamie sed the police took it and they wont let him have it back but hes still having his 4500 back from insurance. but he sed he hasnt declared the mods but he still got full price back lol. he got a black clio now. hope he doesnt roll that one

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
it looks like a turtle on its back lol sorry id t**t the person who owns my car now if i seen it smashed

2010 focus Rs
Some people should not be allowed into cars! :mad:
Wee fcukwits that haven't a care in the world about anything - can't stand them!

Was a nice car too, KEEP the Williams :)

well im thinking of going 197 r27 soon so think williams may go

182-racing-blue

During the 4th, 5th and 6th pic I started to think "what a tidy ride, wonder why its dead???" Then bam, my heart sank.

There are some people that dont deserve to drive tidy motors like that. He was one of them.

R.I.P VO53WBM.