ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Old Clio Trophy & Clio 200

C63 AMG
Hello

It's been a while since I have posted on here.

I was wondering if anyone out there has bought my old Clio Trophy (FY55 YOJ) and Clio 200 (BK60 SSV). I'd love to know how they are getting on with the car etc.

I am in a C63 AMG now and it's a very different car to the RSs I have owned (182, 182 T, 197 & 200) but weirdly, very similar when pressing on only much, much faster.

Rex.

C63 AMG
Here you go. Some are just after I bought it, some at the dealership prior to purchase.
IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

C63 AMG
There are no videos (yet), but suffice to say it's faster than you think and sounds better than you can imagine. When in S+ mode (quick-shifting, high revving auto mode basically) it pulls hard in any gear and loves to kick out the back end. And lift off the accelerator and the pops and burbles on the downshifts are great. In manual mode it's just amazing. But, and there is a big 'but', I rarely get over 18mpg and a 66ltr tank lasts about 210 miles. I did get it to 10mpg - I am aiming or 5mpg in the summer on a blast to Wales. But who cares? I don't, I didn't buy a 6.208cc V8 Merc for economic reasons.

Anyway, enough about the C63, where is my Storm Grey Clio 200 and #458? lol

RB 182 Special.
I have videos of the C63, but I won't post them on the internet. ;) It is a wonderful car though.

I'd ask if anyone knows what happened to my old 182 but I kind of know. I know it's on its 3rd owner in a year, which is a shame, and that the last owner swapped it for an '03 plate Astra GSI. Haha, what an idiot! I just hope that the new owner is enjoying it as it was a fantastic car.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
What a Beautiful car, Love that shape C63 looks soo brutal, When you're in the South east area of wales Hit he up ;)

172 Cup
Good shout on the 63. I've worked at Mercedes UK defleet centre the past 10 years and the C63's are something special.
Have you got the performance pack? Can't tell on the pictures.

C63 AMG
Good shout on the 63. I've worked at Mercedes UK defleet centre the past 10 years and the C63's are something special.
Have you got the performance pack? Can't tell on the pictures.

No performance pack - they have red calipers. My next Merc will have to have it though, or perhaps a Black Series...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I remember your username but can't remember you...

Anyway, that Merc is lush. My dream car!