ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my old crash

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
fao adam the guy that came to pick up my clio bits last nite, were talking about crashes and how his clio had been a Cat-C , showed me pics but i didnt have any of mine to show... This is a real cat-C almost B

trav3.jpg

tarvis2.jpg

travis1.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah took out 3 of them bollard things and a lampost

every1 walked away, well i ran away actually after the guy that had pulled out on me , really dunno how i managed to crash, undo myseatbelt, climb out, hurdle the lampost, run down the road and open the guys door as he was driving, without remembering any of it lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol do i get a 9/10 if i tell you i cracked the bottom end, pushed it off its mounts into the bulk head which pushed the dash back 1.5 inches. twisted the shell so when i opened the boot i couldnt close it lol

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
taylor said:
lol do i get a 9/10 if i tell you i cracked the bottom end, pushed it off its mounts into the bulk head which pushed the dash back 1.5 inches. twisted the shell so when i opened the boot i couldnt close it lol

8.5 ;) The mirrors appear to be still attached... hehe good effort though chuck.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
robbievox said:
blimey, did you catch the other driver btw ?
the b*****d drove off at high speeds, to be followed home by a witness and told in no uncertain terms that he would ring the police ( the hockey stick may have helped with this lol) so he rang in to report it, but by the time the police had dealt with me and the devastation to a 100m stretch of road i had caused it was 2 hours later. the tested him and he was 6 times over the limit but said he had drunk to calm hs nerves when he got in. in the end he got done for driving without due care not drink driving

Trophy #267
ahh, annoying at best, i take it he admitted liability tho so you not left with a claim on your insurance !!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
1st it all went on mine about 5k claim.
then police got involved and proved it to be his fault, so his insurance had to pay out but he never acepted liability

As father and son....
hope everyone was ok lee.

now ive got that out the way id have rammed the fiesta for the sunstrip!

clio 182 black /gold
Hotshot said:
hope everyone was ok lee.

now ive got that out the way id have rammed the fiesta for the sunstrip!
Well the fiesta was hit by a police van pulling out of a side street.The scort was rolled by my youngest brother and the cav was hit by a pizza delivery boy and my corsa was hit by a old asain man