ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Old Cup(r.i.p.)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

1627ead8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JACKO CUP 172!

everyone ok ta it was a year ago!? Look at the state of the metro!

226ac92a.jpg

J

JACKO CUP 172!

48542a8e.jpg

only a metro driver could use this layby for doin a u turn, with out indicating and admit it, while i was behind him!!!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

the half cut metro driver was very lucky ,only a minor cut on his arm ,his seat was over the passenger seat..

RS Meg 175
lol wammo,
my college tutor had a prang in his Merc with a metro lol metro was smashed his front end was farked he had to reverse 1mile home again lol
aparently when the metro was being lifted onto the recovery vehicle the engine fell out of the bottom of it lmfao

J

JACKO CUP 172!

nothing to do with me...was a new driver who didnt know wot he was at no indicators stoned out of his head!!!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

lol wammo,
my college tutor had a prang in his Merc with a metro lol metro was smashed his front end was farked he had to reverse 1mile home again lol
aparently when the metro was being lifted onto the recovery vehicle the engine fell out of the bottom of it lmfao

i dont trust metros. know to many peeps who have been prper done over in accidents. they just fold up!!