ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Old Valver

Hi people,

Has any1 come across my old Valver? Some of you may remember it, some may not. I sold it on a little over a 2 yrs ago to a fellow cliosport member in Kent. He only had it shortly and it got sold on.

DSC00199-vi.jpg

ClioPGTISHow-vi.jpg

old2.png

I would love to know where it is now and what it looks like etc.

Any1 know or seen it around? Looking up on RAC data check thing it last changed hands Dec 04.

Thanks

Kevin

Sold it becuase I got a job with a company car, planned to keep it for weekends and fun but It paid a chunk towards my deposit to my house.

The interior was stunning, i got it second hand but was only 3 months old. I got it from a lad in my town who paid £1100 for the retrim and I paid £350 and he chucked in a Momo race wheel and boss and Pipercross induction kit on that price. Unbeleivable really for that money.

I loved that car, spent all my doller on it. If i was to do it all again I would not have done the bad boy bonnet, but times and fashon have moved on since then.

Cheers for the comments.