ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Order Arrived Today From Autopia :)

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Well happy, great service from Autopia ordered it last Monday, arrived this morning happy with that.

Quick thanks to 182_blue for guiding me through the importing process and saving me some dosh! cheers.

Just need some decent weather now to try the beast out, in the meantime i'll go ahead and change the plug.

R35 GTR
cool! I spent loads on there the other day when I bought mine. Turned up in about 3/4 days though, excellent service!

Titanium 182 full fa
my purchase should be here today/tomorrow...cant wait to get it and try it out. Looks fairly similar to what i ordered.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Dave3141 said:
Turned up in about 3/4 days though, excellent service!

Yeah i have noticed other peoples turned up sooner than mine but i'm still happy with the service.

Rich said:
Nice one - just what is needed on black gold!

Yep, noticed your results Rich and some others and thought i'll have a bit of that!

BRUN said:
what did you get ?

I got the Sonus sfx kit + 3.5in backing plate, some Meguiar's quick clay and extra pads/spot pads, about 3 of each extra plus a couple of Sonus der wunder towels.

I just need to get some proper swirl/light scratch remover polish now. I'll have a search through the forum as i know there is lots to choose from.

Skoda Fabia vRS
well ive just ordered some #83 and #80 mate from a new site thats starting up, he is doing discount for site test orders and he has it in stock, pm me if you want the details

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
BRUN said:
well ive just ordered some #83 and #80 mate from a new site thats starting up, he is doing discount for site test orders and he has it in stock, pm me if you want the details

Cheers BRUN, been looking for i think it's #83 and can't find it anywhere.

You have PM mate :)