ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oops I did it again... Adey's Clio 200 EDC

2014 Clio 200t edc
Brilliant results there, the colour is so much deeper! Flame red is a beautiful colour.
I got sick of cleaning my tips after I had the exhaust modified, so sprayed them black. 🤣

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant results there, the colour is so much deeper! Flame red is a beautiful colour.
I got sick of cleaning my tips after I had the exhaust modified, so sprayed them black. 🤣

it really is, cant ever take a decent pic of it on my phone though lol.

ooo thats a good idea that actually (y)

2014 Clio 200t edc
it really is, cant ever take a decent pic of it on my phone though lol.

ooo thats a good idea that actually (y)
IMG_1965.jpeg

Yeah I thought it looked good and saved cleaning them every 5 mins, especially after the secondary cat was removed.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
What happened with the clutch in the end?

Nothing. I'll do it myself at somepoint, most of the time it's not an issue and even when it is, it isn't, as the car backs the power a touch in 5th. Intermittent still and if I get it hot it stops doing it all together.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
Urgh, I drive to work in the dark so generally don't notice much... whilst at work someone mentioned my window was smashed.....

20240403_072601.jpg
20240403_091552.jpg

Not sure what's gone on here, a stone maybe 🤷🏻‍♂️ the part looks to bolt in and out on a frame with a seal so I have found one on ebay which should hopefully be here soon. That'll explain the whistling noise on the motorway this morning 🤦🏻‍♂️

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
So I have seen this Zoë illuminated heater "upgrade" done @Danith . The Clio has bare plastic around the control, the Zoë is illuminated blue. I've whipped the blue smd/led's off and replaced them with some spare white ones off the old board. Red could be a good choice too though its subtle when lit up. My home setup for soldering wasn't accurate or small enough so I jumped on a workbench this morning at work (much to the amusement of the team) and did it here (showed them I could still use some kit).

20240404_155318.jpg
20240404_155348.jpg
20240404_160720.jpg
20240404_161136.jpg
20240405_062411.jpg
20240405_063437.jpg
20240405_063540.jpg

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
I have been trying the induction setup with the itg housing on and off and haven't really noticed any difference other than an increase in induction/turbo noise which I liked, so I've opted to fit the largest filter I could fit in the space. Fitted with a trumpet intake so may aid flow, I really doubt its made a difference the performance, though I'm yet to test it properly. I have a Juke R turbo outlet pipe to go on at some point too. So say better flowing as its a straighter route for the air to travel, again I doubt it'll have a measurable difference but Ill give it a go soon. Ive also given the turbo a look over and found it still spinning freely with no excessive play, so still going strong

20240425_154940.jpg
20240425_154336.jpg
20240425_151712.jpg