ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My other car..

that is wicked! i like what you have done witht he rusty front splitter, is that a jap part? wicked spoiler bet that gets you loads of downforce. that is F.U.K.in mint yo!

you got it in max power yet?

Its proper Bo init. The funny thing is that I stuck a baked bean can over the exhaust and it actually made it sound different! Gave it a bit of a rasp.

Next thing is to black out the windows. Im savin up t purr-chase a set of reet Bo bin liners. Thinkin of slammin it 2. Guna cut dem springs rite down..

VW Potato

love the way that youve bucked the current trend for clear indicators, and kept dem original in orange! way out kooool man, you are a car style guru!

g

Quote: Originally posted by clean16v on 14 April 2003

F.U.K.in mint m8, dat is da bollox yo. bet its well quik 2. you gonna de-badge it? that gives 8 BHP
Yo talkin rubbish man, u got no clue about dis sory of stuff av ya? Me main man in da garage place sez if you stick on dem green badges it givz ya 12brake

172 M69 eater

hahahahahaha

thats actually quite similar to one at my uni, part from the fact hes got some alloys on his and it looks cack!