ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my ph1 ****pics***

vw bora
i like it and i like the bra f**k what ppl think its good to be different :rasp: and the exhausts do sound nice

In between cars....
Looks really clean :)

Back bumper is a grower i think, dont mind it, not a big fan of the bra though, get it off :p lol

vw bora
my old ph1 so suck it bra haters :rasp:

Photo-0009.jpg

clio 172 sport
i new some of you mite not like it but not to be to s**t and diss it as bad as some of you have !!!!!
i no most of you are men on here and im a girl so i have done it as i like too mod my car and not get carryed away with it! like putting body kits on to make it look like a cheap veeee,
i take it to shows that mod there cars up , but i guess some of you dont no them shows as you seem to like standard and for no one to give your car a second look
i dont keep the bonnet bra on all the while as i no it will damage my paint work
r_mbailey has seen my car he will tell you it does look the part and sound like a jet on high revs
on all the car sites and shows i have been to i have had really good feed back its only on here your been nasty about it
this car is my pride and joy (my baby) i like to be different and stand out i alway have done with all the cars i owned if every one was the same it would be a boring world of car owners dont you think ????
oh and here is a pic of me lets see if your comment change?:rasp:

Attachments

• my pics off black phone 164.jpg
    my pics off black phone 164.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 54
  Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
nice car:rasp:;):lolup: on a positive note its good to be different, when I had my wheels done they were a bit marmite and apparently cheapen the car, but i love them, its my stealth bomber:lolup:

DSC00059.jpg

i new some of you mite not like it but not to be to s**t and diss it as bad as some of you have !!!!!
i no most of you are men on here and im a girl so i have done it as i like too mod my car and not get carryed away with it! like putting body kits on to make it look like a cheap veeee,
i take it to shows that mod there cars up , but i guess some of you dont no them shows as you seem to like standard and for no one to give your car a second look

on all the car sites and shows i have been to i have had really good feed back its only on here your been nasty about it
this car is my pride and joy (my baby) i like to be different and stand out i alway have done with all the cars i owned if every one was the same it would be a boring world of car owners dont you think ????
oh and here is a pic of me lets see if your comment change?:rasp:

Lol, at the sweeping (and inaccurate) generalisations in the post. Most people on here like modded cars, it's just a difference in taste. We're all well aware of modded car shows and I think more people have attended at least one. I think the thread has been pretty tame tbh, if you think the comments you've had are nasty you should see some where people have really been flamed for their poor choice of mods.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i would say 85% of people on here must have done something to their car to make it look different. but usually different in a subtle, nice way. most people will look at it and probally wouldnt even notice it that much but when you put them all together the car looks ace.

you have just done mods which look gay. i still dont like your car. but its yours so i dont really care:)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Ive seen this car around and it looks MUCH better than in the pics, exhausts look good too, original touch ! better than so many that dont have bumper cut out and stick out below it !! Would lose the bra tho ;)