ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My PH1, Titanium Heavy lol

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
looks good with the wheels now. standard side strips and different exhaust. car would be perfect

Thanks dude, i currently have a new front bumper being painted for it atm as the one i currently have is bowed and out of shape. Once thats on it'll be mint then. :)

Well it went last night...... :dapprove:

My last pic's.....

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

Gutted isn't the word. Getting married FTL LOL.

Doing a tidy up of my PC and found a link to this thread..

Depressed isn't the f**king word!! Words can't describe how much i miss this car.. It's long dead now unfortunately due to 2nd owner from me owning it buying it and then breaking it to put the engine in a MK1 clio... No words..
:cry:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Doing a tidy up of my PC and found a link to this thread..

Depressed isn't the f**king word!! Words can't describe how much i miss this car.. It's long dead now unfortunately due to 2nd owner from me owning it buying it and then breaking it to put the engine in a MK1 clio... No words..
:cry:
I know the feeling mate. My 182 met the same end.

B9 Audi A4 Sport
Stunning car. Shame it's sold. They do seem to be fetching decent amounts these days when they do pop up. I really fancy one as a next car. I love the standard wheels on these aswell.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Stunning car. Shame it's sold. They do seem to be fetching decent amounts these days when they do pop up. I really fancy one as a next car. I love the standard wheels on these aswell.
Love them totally standard looking, bar a splitter and subtle drop.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
the phase 1 regrets from all coming out the woodwork now
note to self, never sell the odyssey! and never mention mk1 F4R conversion that lead to death of an iceberg.........