ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my ph1

clio sport 172 ph1
Been a member for a few months and thought its about time i posted some pics of my car. Please feel free to add your comments.

IMGP0160.jpg

IMGP0159.jpg

IMGP0158.jpg

IMGP0157.jpg

IMGP0156.jpg

The car is as i bought it but im undecided on the wheels, Hope these load ok. cheers

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looks good mate, i like the wheels actually, just need to be a darker colour

Plans?

clio sport 172 ph1
i have thought about getting the wheels painted rather than changing them. Is it an expensive job or not??

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Those wheels are gorgeous mate, refurb in Rover grey and lowered and your onto a winner.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i dont think it would be that much to just have them sprayed mayb £100-£150?

clio sport 172 ph1
Right so i defo need to bin the mud flaps and decide on a finish for the wheels. Thanks for your help so far.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks like a very tidy example, a bit of a drop maybe?

clio sport 172 ph1
after seeing these photos of my own car i now think it defo needs to be lowered, but by how much? has anyone on here lowered a ph1 172 with 17" wheels?

CLIO PH1 172
hey nice example looks the same as mine i have exactly the same wheels as you but in anthrecite and its been droped 40mm with no problems, the wheels sit in the arches much nicer.

good luck dude!

clio sport 172 ph1
hey nice example looks the same as mine i have exactly the same wheels as you but in anthrecite and its been droped 40mm with no problems, the wheels sit in the arches much nicer.

good luck dude!

Do you have any pics of yours on here so i can see how it sits, also would like to see the wheels in anthra.

1.4 phase 1
keep the wheels but a different colour, maybe think about doing some colour coding? also loose the mud flaps.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ive got a ph1 and thinking about mud flaps and the look of your car has made me decide to fit them,i think it makes the back end look more aggressive,means buisness.

clio sport 172 ph1
thanx for all the possitive comments, will post more pics once ive made the changes im doing.