ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My photoshop plans

Clio 1.4 16v
This is about all id do to mine, as i come from the VW seen, clean and simple is the only way to go.

How is that style taken here?

before

P3260014.jpg

after

P3260014copy.jpg

and can anyone tell me what size the wheels are on this clio please :D

Clean, simple and subtle mods are appreciated on cliosport and bodykits are usually frowned upon!

The wheels look like they're the 16" rims off a 172 :)

Clio 1.4 16v
i can not stand body kits, also frowned upon in the VW scene, you know VW and Clio scene is not that much different from each other!

Clio 1.4 16v
also, you know the bumpers. it looks as if they dont not come fully colour coded. I have not yet seen this clio, going tommorw, its a 2003 1.4 16v dynamique, but my question is, if they arent color coded, do those parts pop out of the bumper?

cheers

Last edited:
My flatmate's got a Golf mk2 and all his VW mates were trying to convert me the other day!

What did you have before mate?

Clio 1.4 16v
mk3
24.jpg

mk2
vwsaxonmk2.jpg

vento
vent9.jpg

100mm drop hehehe

newwheels.jpg

got these wheels for a good price, not my first choice but i liked em!

Clio 1.4 16v
that bumper looks smooth as! is the renault badge bit part of the bumper?

yeh must be, vw grills are different, you have to take the grill off to get to the lights! gay!

E60 diesel powah
i really wanna smooth my side strips and bring the rear wheels out!! will look niiice, if ur keep standard front end, defo get it colour coded

Seat Ibiza FR
Had a very quick go at smoothing it and changing the wheels before i go to bed, lol. :sleepy:
smooth2.jpg

The wheels are a bit dodgy, i may try and sort it out tomorrow if i'm bored enough!