ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Pics from East Anglian Meet.......Finally!

P

PrincessJessica

Hellllo!

my pics finally.... as most of you know i had issues with the camera so some are blurry - i didnt have auto focus on. what a tool!:S

but have got some really good ones so not all bad:rasp:

hope you like... link to all the others i took

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/jess_sri/Clio 182/http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/jess_sri/

CliosportMeet038.jpg

CliosportMeet095.jpg

CliosportMeet074.jpg

CliosportMeet070.jpg

CliosportMeet037.jpg

CliosportMeet019.jpg

Joe

clio 1.2 V8!!!!
first time ive ever been, was visiting some friends who ride there every week (the black and orange/yellow/green bikes). Awesome place, have to be very carefull on the bikes there for obvious surface reasons, but will be returning in a few weeks no doubt.

Bumder With A Buffer
Il answer my own question.....

EYE Airfield! My god that airfield is s**t! Full of potholes. Was there a grumpy old woman comes out and has a go at you?? Havent seen her for years but she always used to come out.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Il answer my own question.....

EYE Airfield! My god that airfield is s**t! Full of potholes. Was there a grumpy old woman comes out and has a go at you?? Havent seen her for years but she always used to come out.

Lol its alright there, the edges are flat enough the middle has a few large holes!

No old women though :( :(

Name a better airfield? :D

Bumder With A Buffer
Heathrow mate! :rasp: (you did say name a better one! lol)

Seriously though Bentwaters if you can get on there

If you can get on there! Or Rattlesden near me although i havent been to rattlesden for years.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Some good Pics in your Photobucket Account, I didn't see your Engine Bay on Sunday but from the Pics it looks very nice!!