ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 182

RB 182
Had the 182 a few weeks now. Its had a good polish and i've treated it to some new shoes so thought I would throw up a few pics. Excuse the quality they are from my Iphone

007.jpg

004.jpg

009.jpg

and with the new wheels

040.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good mate but exhaust needs sorting! A nice drop and a splitter would really finish it off.

I actually prefer the standard wheels on RB, but still looks nice.

As above, a nice little drop and a splitter will finish things off nicely.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Standard wheels in gloss black look the dogs on rb.

Lovely car all the same

RB 182
Small update.

My Clio must have previously suffered from the thumb grips wearing out as the original ones had been replaced with some gloss black fibreglass ones.

While these probably looked better than a pair of shagged rubber ones they didn’t really seem to match anything else in the interior.

A mate of mine said I should have a go with some of this 3m carbon stuff he had lying around and wrap the grips and the rest of my interior trim to match.

We’ve done the grips, silver trims, bottom part of the steering wheel and the gearknob as that was looking shabby too.

I’m not sure I like the finished results myself but they may look better when I get the stickers on them (airbag, steering wheel and gearknob stickers, probably in silver)

I would like to return it to standard once I get round to getting the steering wheel retrimmed and possibly get the trim bits resprayed in the original silver (might even wrap them in silver as its easier to get better results DIY)

Heres some pics, see what you think

IMG_0133.gif

IMG_0134.gif

IMG_0135.gif

IMG_0136.gif