ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My RB 200 Cup

Clio Sport 200 Cup
pic11.jpg

I pick this beast up this saturday coming and just after general ideas on what modifications people like to make and more the most tasteful ones.

I will be trying to keep it as original as i can but at the same time i dont mind just putting my own little spin on it.

I'm more interested in the performance upgrades rather than cosmetics. Painting bits and messing on im not that interested in. Maybe get some speedlines if the right (cheap) set come avaiable. I won't be colour coding the door strips as I just prefer them as they are tbh. Maybe a spoiler in the future and one of those shorter aerials.

Interested in remaps and maybe decat etc.

I used to own a RB 182 so dont know too much about this model yet so will need slowly educating.

Thank you

Clio Sport 200 Cup
Just to add one thing i do want to get sorted is them black door strips with the CUP badge at the bottom of it. There must be someone on here doing them

Clio 200 RS
Get it remapped to remove the flat spots; I did mine at efi near Liverpool - 5 hour round trip; totally transformed the car.

Also Milltek sports cat and you’ll have, in my opinion, an amazing sounding car.

They are brilliant little things

Clio Sport 200 Cup
Get it remapped to remove the flat spots; I did mine at efi near Liverpool - 5 hour round trip; totally transformed the car.

Also Milltek sports cat and you’ll have, in my opinion, an amazing sounding car.

They are brilliant little things
Sounds a good plan, yeah Liverpool is about same for me distance wise. I had a milltek with decat on my 182. Sounded great 👌🏽