ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Replica finnaly finished

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
do you have one RS wing and skirt and one normals set?

Photo1356.jpg

Photo0791.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lowered and some 20mm spacer and you've done an awesome job!!

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Ive got the springs and the sapacers, putting them on end of the month, will post up some new pics :) cheers

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Looks smart mate. The 1 RS wing and one standard wing are a bit odd though!

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Finnaly got the thing lowered, did a bit of a custom mod too, instead of spraying the lenses of foglights i sprayed the inside, orderd some 70mm halos to put in them too, shall luk awsum.

Photo1442.jpg

Photo1439.jpg

Photo1469.jpg

Photo1468.jpg

Photo1462.jpg

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Makes me wish i'd have waited for a black clio! Smart as feck mate, Renault Sport sticker is asking for trouble though lol..

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Can't wait until mine's finished, just waiting on a few bits :(

I like the fogs though! Well done!

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Looks pretty good, but the sound of the halo fogs put me off big time. You a chav or what?

Im not a chav :( (i dont have a 5 inch exhaust)

i think they will look pritty smart!! if they look even slightly chavvy, theyre cumming off!

i shall post a pic on here when i put them in, and yoo can tell me wat ya think in end :)

non sport
looks real good mate, personally preferred it with the 172 alloys...p.s thanks for the side skirts!;)

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
looks real good mate, personally preferred it with the 172 alloys...p.s thanks for the side skirts!;)

The sport rims didnt have a brilliant offset on them, and were lost inside the wide sport arches, didnt fancy spacers, so they had to go...

Did you end up fitting skirts?

non sport
The sport rims didnt have a brilliant offset on them, and were lost inside the wide sport arches, didnt fancy spacers, so they had to go...

Did you end up fitting skirts?

thats fair, these look nice tho...black on black always looks mean!!the skirts are still under the bed!got my sport bumper this morn so will put it all on at same time bud

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
My halos have arrived and are in!

However with them being from china, down came the rain and now they broke!

ah well looked good for the day i had them!

3.jpg

6.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
^ That looks great! Well done mate!

How much have u spent on it if u dont mind me asking?